Welcome All of You to Swagatika's Wonderland

Sunday 25 March 2012

My Mother

This was a poem I wrote (9th May, 2005) for her, only for her. She was there with me then. But then she is not with me now in her physical presence, but literally she consists the whole, the entire of my life.

Oh, What a peaceful appearance!
Pleasant personality, brilliant outlook!                  
     Amazing gesture!
Who is she?
She is my Mother.

My mother, the greatest soul,
my heartfelt pride,
she touches my whole soul.

Whenever I call "Maa",
it just echos me "aa".
Oh what a sweet word?
Towards her I just gets attarcted.

Every touch of her,
fills my body with a-
new determination,
and enriches my ambition.

With her every embrace,
my confidence boosts,
revitalizes me for my troubles.

Her presence in my life, just a glance,
brings me in a world of paradise,
A lovely feeling,
that only I can realize.

Even She is what for me,
I can't define.
Just fearing her dis-mission,
What would be my condition?

Seeing her glittering face,
I receive everlasting grace.
Her love for me I can't measure,
in the core of my heart, I can only treasure.

Every encouraging words of her,
I gain a new strength,
to march ahead in my life,
the lonely ferocious way,
uncountable thorns beneath.

She has the power to pluck the luck for me.
The much I express, it will become endless.

I am here in my life due to her,
Without her presence I can't live anymore.

She, a polestar in the stormy days of my life,
without her am just a dead body in live.

I adore Lord with the deepest gratitude,
for creating this undefinable relation,
in world abide.

Great U Mother,
an idol of sacrifice, a symbol of dedication,
examples of patience, perseverance,
an endless source of assurance.


With Love,
Swagatika      





1 comment:

  1. Swagatika madam

    It is a great to see that you are reading so many books of versatile themes.

    A great poem on your mother. Here you share your mother's love and compassion on you.

    Swagatika madam it is a great effort from your side to share your thoughts with other people in the form of poetry. Madam i want to see many more good and heart touching poems like this in your blog.


    Madam these are some of my messages which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2012/12/indian-woman-in-19th-century-vintage.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-first-seminar-on-indian-heritage-and.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/03/indian-pot-painting-vintage-russian.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/warli-paintings-greetings-cards.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/goddess-saraswati-mata-vintage-post.html

    Madam i request you please look into my blog and share your valuable comments.

    Madam did you have any indian vintage period picture post cards, photos, cultural souvenirs etc. for sharing them in my blog.

    ReplyDelete